Thursday 22 December 2011

The Beginning

The first book in my new Adam Kane series, "The Harder They Fall", has just been published on Amazon Kindle.


I'm a huge fan of thrillers and when I decided to try and write one of my own I spent a lot of time reading books and listening to podcasts about writing. One of the biggest so-called rules everyone kept going on about was "Write what you know." Personally, I think it's better to write what you like. So that's what I did.

If you, like me, read authors such as Lee Child, John Connolly, Robert Crais, Tom Cain and James Rollins (I could go on...), then check it out here. I think you'll enjoy it, and if you do, leave me a review or contact me here on the blog or on Twitter and tell me what you think.

Now I'm off to start Book 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment